Cost of living in Araraquara, Brazil vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,167 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 4.505 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Araraquara (Brazil) is about the same as in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 51,365 (R$ 11,401) in Araraquara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 50,000 in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.40 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mainz costs €4.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $706 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$156 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$29,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Melbourne costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)