Cost of living in Aracaju, Brazil vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,140 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 4.577 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aracaju (Brazil) is 10% cheaper than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 58,000 in Queretaro you would need to make just about Mex$ 52,246 (R$ 11,416) in Aracaju.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $32 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chittagong costs Taka 1,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Karachi costs ₨220 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Agartala costs ₨104 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (about 4 hours ago)