Cost of living in Aqtöbe, Kazakhstan vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,083 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.05621 MXN / KZT
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aqtöbe (Kazakhstan) is 18% cheaper than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 51,000 in Queretaro you would need to make just about Mex$ 41,639 (740,837 KZT) in Aqtöbe.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Durango costs Mex$ 18 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $15 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Córdoba costs ARS $2.50 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sylhet costs Taka 150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$20,000 (about 3 hours ago)