Cost of living in Antofagasta, Chile vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,303 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.02806 MXN / CLP
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antofagasta (Chile) is 29% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 72,407 (CH$2,580,804) in Antofagasta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 56,000 in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chittagong costs Taka 1,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Karachi costs ₨220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Agartala costs ₨104 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Pune costs ₨25 (about 2 hours ago)