Cost of living in Antigua Guatemala, Guatemala vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 581 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 2.561 MXN / GTQ
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antigua Guatemala (Guatemala) is 11% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 56,578 (Q22,088) in Antigua Guatemala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 51,000 in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $85,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 14 B/. (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antofagasta costs CH$750,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €92 (about 2 hours ago)