Cost of living in Almería, Spain vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,183 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 26.163 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Almería (Spain) is 45% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 72,561 (€2,773) in Almería to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 50,000 in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wrocław costs 28 zł (2 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Singapore costs SGD $15 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Imphal costs ₨35 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,400 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Jakarta costs Rp 8,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €59 (about 2 hours ago)