Cost of living in Alicante, Spain vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 27.005 MXN / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,528 prices entered by 109 different people.
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is 59% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montevideo costs $U36 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €12 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Talca costs CH$500,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $10 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gliwice costs 1,800 zł (about 3 hours ago)