Cost of living in Alexandria, Egypt vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 48%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 624 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.281 MXN / EGP
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alexandria (Egypt) is 31% cheaper than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 45,000 in Queretaro you would need to make just about Mex$ 31,088 (E£ 24,273) in Alexandria.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €42 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Pereira costs COL$50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Riga costs €38 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (about 3 hours ago)