Cost of living in Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,084 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 6.455 MXN / SAR
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia) is 131% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 124,727 (﷼ 19,322) in Al Mubarraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 54,000 in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Tarija costs $b4.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $9 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 3.00 CUC (16 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Paris costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Riverside, California costs $27 (about 2 hours ago)