Cost of living in Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 577 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 5.355 MXN / SAR
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia) is 91% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 93,806 (﷼ 17,518) in Al Mubarraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 49,000 in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- 40′ flat screen tv in General Santos City costs Php4,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$60,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 370,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cartagena costs COL$450,000 (about 3 hours ago)