Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,152 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 6.804 MXN / AED
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 100% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 98,027 (Dirham 14,406) in Al Ain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 49,000 in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antioch costs 900TL (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €115 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Yerevan costs 1,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Milan costs €1,200 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Delhi costs ₨500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Semarang costs Rp 600,000,000 (about 4 hours ago)