Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar, Turkey vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,085 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 3.713 MXN / TRY
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey) is 18% cheaper than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 57,000 in Queretaro you would need to make just about Mex$ 46,507 (12,526TL) in Afyonkarahisar.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,877 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €20,500 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 7TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kathmandu costs ₨ 290 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in London costs £12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,806 (about 2 hours ago)