Cost of living in Adelaide, Australia vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2021. Exchange rate: 15.617 MXN / AUD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 819 prices entered by 67 different people.
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Adelaide (Australia) is 98% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $760 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Paris costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$600,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)