Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,582 prices entered by 128 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.712 MXN / ETB
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 35% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 76,746 (107,783 Birr) in Addis Ababa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 57,000 in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colombo costs 60,990 ₨ (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,050 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Makhachkala costs руб 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Boise, Idaho costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Matanzas costs 70 CUC (about 1 hour ago)