Cost of living in Adana, Turkey vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,164 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 31, 2020. Exchange rate: 3.556 MXN / TRY
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Adana (Turkey) is 39% cheaper than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 50,000 in Queretaro you would need to make just about Mex$ 30,653 (8,620TL) in Adana.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 310 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 198 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Wuzhou costs 4.00元 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ponce costs $0.70 (about 2 hours ago)