Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 682 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.03703 MXN / XOF
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 73% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 84,733 (2,288,126 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 49,000 in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 9 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €42 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Pereira costs COL$50,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Riga costs €38 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3.40 (about 3 hours ago)