Cost of living in Aalborg, Denmark vs Queretaro, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,152 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 3.485 MXN / DKK
Do you live in Queretaro? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aalborg (Denmark) is 110% more expensive than in Queretaro (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 111,285 (kr31,932) in Aalborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 53,000 in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 8 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dhaka costs Taka 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Bangkok costs 700 ฿ (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €40 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xuzhou costs 20元 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (about 4 hours ago)