Cost of living in Vienna, Austria vs Quelimane, Mozambique
|Personal Care||+ 268%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 421 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2020. Exchange rate: 79.374 MZN / EUR
Do you live in Quelimane? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vienna (Austria) is 114% more expensive than in Quelimane (Mozambique)
For example, you would need at least 532,609 MT (€6,710) in Vienna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 249,000 MT in Quelimane.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of apples in Ranchi costs ₨145 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malé costs 150 Rufiyaa (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Montreal costs C$7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Miami, Florida costs $200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Eskişehir Province costs 2,000TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Los Angeles, California costs $10 (about 3 hours ago)