Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland vs Queenstown, South Africa
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,193 prices entered by 257 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.752 ZAR / PLN
Do you live in Queenstown? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is about the same as in Queenstown (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 14,220 (3,790 zł) in Warsaw to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 14,000 in Queenstown.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 6,000 Franc (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sialkot costs ₨25,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tucumán costs ARS $32,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lahore costs ₨109 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨120 (about 3 hours ago)