Cost of living in Vienna, Austria vs Queenstown, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 975 prices entered by 176 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 15.581 ZAR / EUR
Do you live in Queenstown? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vienna (Austria) is 40% more expensive than in Queenstown (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 22,340 (€1,434) in Vienna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 16,000 in Queenstown.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stoke-on-Trent costs £5.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,931 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gaborone costs P60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in San Pedro Town, Belize costs BZ$2.91 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$90,000 (about 2 hours ago)