Cost of living in Vancouver, Canada vs Queenstown, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,306 prices entered by 461 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 10.714 ZAR / CAD
Do you live in Queenstown? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 56% more expensive than in Queenstown (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 21,779 (C$2,033) in Vancouver to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 14,000 in Queenstown.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 6,000 Franc (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sialkot costs ₨25,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tucumán costs ARS $32,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lahore costs ₨109 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨120 (about 3 hours ago)