Cost of living in Tehran, Iran vs Queenstown, South Africa
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,037 prices entered by 318 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00033 ZAR / IRR *
Do you live in Queenstown? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 24% more expensive than in Queenstown (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 19,913 (﷼ 60,408,819) in Tehran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 16,000 in Queenstown.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,931 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gaborone costs P60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in San Pedro Town, Belize costs BZ$2.91 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$90,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bristol costs £5.00 (about 2 hours ago)