Cost of living in Taipei, Taiwan vs Queenstown, South Africa
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 450 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.45882 ZAR / TWD
Do you live in Queenstown? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taipei (Taiwan) is 25% more expensive than in Queenstown (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 18,786 (40,943 NT$) in Taipei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 15,000 in Queenstown.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jaipur costs ₨200 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seoul costs ₩530,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Pasto costs COL$1,849 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cambridge costs £1.26 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Manizales costs COL$70,000 (about 2 hours ago)