Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea vs Queenstown, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 625 prices entered by 115 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01454 ZAR / KRW
Do you live in Queenstown? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 46% more expensive than in Queenstown (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 27,800 (₩1,912,214) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 19,000 in Queenstown.
Prices recently added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (38 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨117 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tunis costs 1,500 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Medellín costs COL$80,000,000 (about 3 hours ago)