Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic vs Queenstown, South Africa
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 622 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.28619 ZAR / DOP
Do you live in Queenstown? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 5% more expensive than in Queenstown (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 15,684 (RD$ 54,802) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 15,000 in Queenstown.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jaipur costs ₨200 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seoul costs ₩530,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Pasto costs COL$1,849 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cambridge costs £1.26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Manizales costs COL$70,000 (about 2 hours ago)