Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia vs Queenstown, South Africa
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 827 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 2.668 ZAR / BOB
Do you live in Queenstown? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 5% cheaper than in Queenstown (South Africa)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R 19,000 in Queenstown you would need to make just about R 17,991 ($b6,743) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra.
Prices recently added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Seattle, Washington costs $4.40 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minsk costs 1,800 BYN (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Udaipur costs ₨38 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wrocław costs 28 zł (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Singapore costs SGD $15 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Imphal costs ₨35 (about 4 hours ago)