Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil vs Queenstown, South Africa
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 305 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.566 ZAR / BRL
Do you live in Queenstown? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 14% cheaper than in Queenstown (South Africa)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R 16,000 in Queenstown you would need to make just about R 13,808 (R$ 3,872) in Salvador.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 6,000 Franc (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sialkot costs ₨25,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tucumán costs ARS $32,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lahore costs ₨109 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨120 (about 3 hours ago)