Cost of living in Rome, Italy vs Queenstown, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 575 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2019. Exchange rate: 16.152 ZAR / EUR
Do you live in Queenstown? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rome (Italy) is 46% more expensive than in Queenstown (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 20,461 (€1,267) in Rome to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 14,000 in Queenstown.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Palm Springs, California costs $155 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £25,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Belize City costs BZ$0.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Birmingham costs £1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$4,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)