Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil vs Queenstown, South Africa
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,948 prices entered by 195 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.706 ZAR / BRL
Do you live in Queenstown? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) is 8% more expensive than in Queenstown (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 16,164 (R$ 4,361) in Rio de Janeiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 15,000 in Queenstown.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,931 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gaborone costs P60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in San Pedro Town, Belize costs BZ$2.91 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$90,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bristol costs £5.00 (about 2 hours ago)