Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco vs Queenstown, South Africa
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 349 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.529 ZAR / MAD
Do you live in Queenstown? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 20% cheaper than in Queenstown (South Africa)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R 19,000 in Queenstown you would need to make just about R 15,250 (9,972 Dirham) in Rabat.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in David costs 45 B/. (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 100 Leu (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$15 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $127 (35 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Vadodara costs ₨150 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (42 minutes ago)