Cost of living in Montreal, Canada vs Queenstown, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,967 prices entered by 389 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 10.714 ZAR / CAD
Do you live in Queenstown? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montreal (Canada) is 26% more expensive than in Queenstown (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 18,914 (C$1,765) in Montreal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 15,000 in Queenstown.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 6,000 Franc (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sialkot costs ₨25,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tucumán costs ARS $32,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lahore costs ₨109 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨120 (about 3 hours ago)