Cost of living in Milan, Italy vs Queenstown, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,044 prices entered by 181 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2019. Exchange rate: 16.152 ZAR / EUR
Do you live in Queenstown? We need your help!
Cost of living in Milan (Italy) is 39% more expensive than in Queenstown (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 25,002 (€1,548) in Milan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 18,000 in Queenstown.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Johannesburg costs R 60 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Pedro Sula costs L 380 (35 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Mobile, Alabama costs $200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lisbon costs €5.00 (about 4 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Glasgow costs £1,017 (about 4 hours ago)