Cost of living in Kiev, Ukraine vs Queenstown, South Africa
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,213 prices entered by 157 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.538 ZAR / UAH
Do you live in Queenstown? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kiev (Ukraine) is 20% cheaper than in Queenstown (South Africa)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R 15,000 in Queenstown you would need to make just about R 12,031 (22,358₴) in Kiev.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 199 NT$ (3 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Kaduna costs 500 ₦ (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Reykjavik costs 354,225 kr (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pécs costs 1,450 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 20 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,250TL (about 2 hours ago)