Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine vs Queenstown, South Africa
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.695 ZAR / UAH
Do you live in Queenstown? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 20% cheaper than in Queenstown (South Africa)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R 16,000 in Queenstown you would need to make just about R 12,817 (18,454₴) in Kharkiv.
Prices recently added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bilbao costs €0.08 (10 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in St. John's, NL costs C$3.79 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $100 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in London, Ontario costs C$5.99 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhopal costs ₨12,198 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)