Cost of living in Houston, Texas, United States vs Queenstown, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,245 prices entered by 335 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 14.414 ZAR / USD
Do you live in Queenstown? We need your help!
Cost of living in Houston, Texas (United States) is 45% more expensive than in Queenstown (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 21,765 ($1,510) in Houston, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 15,000 in Queenstown.
Prices recently added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Ipoh costs RM20 (12 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Calgary costs C$5.47 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)