Cost of living in Guadalajara, Mexico vs Queenstown, South Africa
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 980 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.766 ZAR / MXN
Do you live in Queenstown? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guadalajara (Mexico) is 20% cheaper than in Queenstown (South Africa)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R 17,000 in Queenstown you would need to make just about R 13,521 (Mex$ 17,658) in Guadalajara.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Cúcuta costs COL$550,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mendoza costs ARS $1,100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$70 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 220 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,033 (about 4 hours ago)