Cost of living in Durban, South Africa vs Queenstown, South Africa
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 715 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2019.
Do you live in Queenstown? We need your help!
Cost of living in Durban (South Africa) is 5% cheaper than in Queenstown (South Africa)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R 14,000 in Queenstown you would need to make just about R 13,269 in Durban.
Prices recently added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Ipoh costs RM20 (6 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Calgary costs C$5.47 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)