Cost of living in Casablanca, Morocco vs Queenstown, South Africa
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 285 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.453 ZAR / MAD
Do you live in Queenstown? We need your help!
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is 9% cheaper than in Queenstown (South Africa)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R 16,000 in Queenstown you would need to make just about R 14,557 (10,021 Dirham) in Casablanca.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 199 NT$ (6 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Kaduna costs 500 ₦ (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Reykjavik costs 354,225 kr (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pécs costs 1,450 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 20 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,250TL (about 2 hours ago)