Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt vs Queenstown, South Africa
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,264 prices entered by 137 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.907 ZAR / EGP
Do you live in Queenstown? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 29% cheaper than in Queenstown (South Africa)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R 17,000 in Queenstown you would need to make just about R 12,069 (E£ 13,301) in Cairo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in La Serena costs CH$250,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Caracas costs 1,000 Bs.S. (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bilbao costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tarragona costs €467 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)