Cost of living in Buenos Aires, Argentina vs Queenstown, South Africa
WARNING! Buenos Aires has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Buenos Aires.
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 7,102 prices entered by 736 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.14953 ZAR / ARS *
Do you live in Queenstown? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buenos Aires (Argentina) is 38% cheaper than in Queenstown (South Africa)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R 18,000 in Queenstown you would need to make just about R 11,213 (ARS $74,990) in Buenos Aires.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,050 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in La Plata costs ARS $16,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (about 4 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $85,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$18,000 (about 5 hours ago)