Cost of living in Buenos Aires, Argentina vs Queenstown, South Africa
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,479 prices entered by 435 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.31981 ZAR / ARS
Do you live in Queenstown? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buenos Aires (Argentina) is 22% cheaper than in Queenstown (South Africa)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R 14,000 in Queenstown you would need to make just about R 10,940 (ARS $34,208) in Buenos Aires.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 6,000 Franc (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sialkot costs ₨25,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tucumán costs ARS $32,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lahore costs ₨109 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨120 (about 3 hours ago)