Cost of living in Bucharest, Romania vs Queenstown, South Africa
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,231 prices entered by 126 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 3.956 ZAR / RON
Do you live in Queenstown? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucharest (Romania) is 7% cheaper than in Queenstown (South Africa)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R 19,000 in Queenstown you would need to make just about R 17,742 (4,485 lei) in Bucharest.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Copenhagen costs kr5,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €700 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $350 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naxcivan costs 5.00 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)