Cost of living in Brasília, Brazil vs Queenstown, South Africa
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 600 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.765 ZAR / BRL
Do you live in Queenstown? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brasília (Brazil) is about the same as in Queenstown (South Africa)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R 16,000 in Queenstown you would need to make just about R 15,679 (R$ 4,165) in Brasília.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Santiago costs CH$825 (about 2 hours ago)