Cost of living in Beijing, China vs Queenstown, South Africa
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 571 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 2.088 ZAR / CNY
Do you live in Queenstown? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 21% more expensive than in Queenstown (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 18,107 (8,671元) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 15,000 in Queenstown.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 6,000 Franc (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sialkot costs ₨25,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tucumán costs ARS $32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lahore costs ₨109 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨120 (about 3 hours ago)