Cost of living in Barcelona, Spain vs Queenstown, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,651 prices entered by 347 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 16.126 ZAR / EUR
Do you live in Queenstown? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barcelona (Spain) is 32% more expensive than in Queenstown (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 21,088 (€1,308) in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 16,000 in Queenstown.
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$100 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Calgary costs C$5.47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)