Cost of living in Amman, Jordan vs Queenstown, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 655 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 25.629 ZAR / JOD
Do you live in Queenstown? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 31% more expensive than in Queenstown (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 26,111 (Dinar 1,019) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 20,000 in Queenstown.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of rice in Imphal costs ₨54 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$80,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tacna costs S/. 30 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Akron, Ohio costs $3.30 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Mumbai costs ₨40 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Houston, Texas costs $8 (about 4 hours ago)