Cost of living in Tijuana, Mexico vs Queenstown, New Zealand, New Zealand
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 619 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.07078 NZD / MXN
Do you live in Queenstown, New Zealand? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tijuana (Mexico) is 53% cheaper than in Queenstown, New Zealand (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$7,200 in Queenstown, New Zealand you would need to make just about NZ$3,407 (Mex$ 48,130) in Tijuana.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (9 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨117 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €12 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tunis costs 1,500 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Medellín costs COL$80,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hamilton costs BD$48,000 (about 3 hours ago)