Cost of living in Taipei, Taiwan vs Queenstown, New Zealand, New Zealand
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 469 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.04858 NZD / TWD
Do you live in Queenstown, New Zealand? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taipei (Taiwan) is 27% cheaper than in Queenstown, New Zealand (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$6,700 in Queenstown, New Zealand you would need to make just about NZ$4,896 (100,766 NT$) in Taipei.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sialkot costs ₨25,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tucumán costs ARS $32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lahore costs ₨109 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨120 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (about 3 hours ago)