Cost of living in St. Louis, Missouri, United States vs Queenstown, New Zealand, New Zealand
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 665 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.532 NZD / USD
Do you live in Queenstown, New Zealand? We need your help!
Cost of living in St. Louis, Missouri (United States) is 10% cheaper than in Queenstown, New Zealand (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$7,400 in Queenstown, New Zealand you would need to make just about NZ$6,662 ($4,350) in St. Louis, Missouri.
Prices recently added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Ipoh costs RM20 (24 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Calgary costs C$5.47 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)