Cost of living in Singapore vs Queenstown, New Zealand, New Zealand
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,689 prices entered by 636 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.088 NZD / SGD
Do you live in Queenstown, New Zealand? We need your help!
Cost of living in Singapore is 5% more expensive than in Queenstown, New Zealand (New Zealand)
For example, you would need at least NZ$8,155 (SGD $7,496) in Singapore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with NZ$7,800 in Queenstown, New Zealand.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 30 CUC (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Wellington costs NZ$50 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stoke-on-Trent costs £5.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,931 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gaborone costs P60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 1,200 (about 2 hours ago)