Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil vs Queenstown, New Zealand, New Zealand
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 323 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.37892 NZD / BRL
Do you live in Queenstown, New Zealand? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 47% cheaper than in Queenstown, New Zealand (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$8,100 in Queenstown, New Zealand you would need to make just about NZ$4,309 (R$ 11,371) in Salvador.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 6,000 Franc (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sialkot costs ₨25,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tucumán costs ARS $32,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lahore costs ₨109 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨120 (about 3 hours ago)